POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Pandora
Date: 2 Sep 2002 20:54:06
Message: <3d74082e@news.povray.org>
news:3d740221@news.povray.org...
> Well, if you insist that structure and layout are the same for you it is
> pointless to argue with you.

    That's the problem though - structure and layout are essentially the
same concept viewed at differing levels of abstraction.

> You have to be able to comprehend the meaning
> of words and their differences to be able to participate in an argument.

    Which is why I asked you to give us _your_ definition of "structure" and
"layout" - you're clearly reading some important difference into the two
that I, at least, don't see.
    Again, would your care to give us _your_ definitions ? And, this time,
don't just post links - give us _your_ definitions.

> I am not going to bother arguing on a level as low as your interpretation
of
> clearly different words.

    They're not so 'clearly different' to me - they're just, as I've said
several times now, different _abstractions_ of _the same concept_.

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.